Our day trip into Boston yielded some great finds. The only trouble was actually getting there. Our plan was to save some $ by parking at a garage and take the T into the city. Our first two attempts failed miserably as both parking garages we tried were full. Full! And on a Wednesday when the Red Sox were out of town. Oh well. So, we kept on driving straight into Bostontown only to miss a turn and drive right through it. Hehe, oops. We eventually made it to where we wanted to go, but only after a hair-raising detour through Somerville and Cambridge. Once there, it was nice to hit up Urban Outfitters again. I picked up a few things which I'll work into some outfit posts at a later date. And then came Zara. We had never been before, so checking it out for the first time was fun. I went in with the small hope of finding a pair of t-strap flats that I had seen on Raquel's blog, but had no idea when she bought them or if they were still available. Lo and behold, I found the only pair left, on sale, and in my size! Oh, happy day! :)
We're already planning another visit for sometime in the Fall. The thought of Autumn along the seashore has me supremely giddy!
17 comments:
I absolutely love Boston! I've been quite a few times and each time I enjoyed it a lot. Have you ever been to Cape Cod? Provincetown is lovely!
You definitely need to go to Montreal. It's such a great city! Try to go during the summer as there are many different festival on.
That black dress looks very beautiful!
C.Elizabeth
i do so want to visit boston sometime. it seems like such a neat place!
I love your green cardi
Hehe, wonky. :) I'm still going to Photoshop some balloons into that picture!
You have a wonderful blog! :-)
Oh yeah, of course! Thanks for commenting back:)
LOL imaginary balloons! So cute.
I'm glad you had a great time!
And lucky you on getting those last pair of t-strap flats.
I love the photo of you and your imaginary balloons!
xx
I really like what you are wearing in this outfit! So pretty and classy.
I'm glad you and Erin enjoyed yourselves-
You look so elegant. Ooh, I miss having access to a Zara. It's so hard to get into cities sometimes and parking is always a nightmare for me.
It's so cool that you found the flats in your size and on-sale. Clearly they were meant to be. I'd like to go to Zara sometime. None around here...
I love the b&w picture!
Looks like you had a great time with your friend, I love the b&w pictures you took from the walk-up ! Zara is one of my favorite shop, always find nice things there :)
Sounds like a wonderful time with your gorgeous friend. I like the photo of you taking a picture. The sea looks particularly foggy!
I loved the pics, your sweater is just enchanting,love that color!
xo
Sophie
I just remembered that you wanted me to tell you how I liked Love in the Time of Cholera once I finished. I have mixed feelings about the premise of the story, because, while in some ways, I'm drawn to crazy romantic stories, I'm also kind of cynical about them. That being said, this definitely isn't your standard romantic story--there really isn't anything cliche about it at all, which is amazing. Moreover, the narrative structure, while kind of all-over-place, flows incredibly naturally. I honestly think that even if the content of the book weren't that great (but, don't worry, it is), it would be worth reading just for the way in which it's structured and, of course, for his magical way with language. Anyway, this is a pretty bad review, but what it boils down to is that you should definitely read it! Would you recommend 100 Years of Solitude?
Sounds like you had an amazing time. Its sad how things like that have to end so quickly but it must mean you enjoyed it. I like the pictures. It looks so calm and peaceful there. I love that outfit too, the olive green looks cute against black. Also, I tagged you on my blog.
oh darling! what a great trip it must have been! and you look lovely! my friend has those shoes and I have them in a different pattern :D
hope you are doing good darling ^^
x
Post a Comment