Friday, July 17, 2009

Single lens reflex

Below are a few photos I took this past weekend with my manual focus 35mm Nikon FM10 SLR camera. It's a pretty basic camera and since I hardly qualify as a photographer, I'm pleased with the results it yields. With this particular roll of film (Kodak Professional BW 400, in case you were wondering), I added both a Vivitar Soft II 52mm lens and a Vivitar 52mm Cross Screen VI lens.




9 comments:

chelsea said...

Beautiful! I can't even pick a favorite.

muchlove said...

I love your photos!
You capture interesting details so well. You should definitely do more!

Unknown said...

Black and white photos are always so meditative for me. It's like quiet time in a sea of coloured noise. There's really something about film. You did wonderful work, lovely.

Ariella said...

I think those photos look really fantastic. I love the details in them, and how they are so serene. You're so lucky to have an SLR camera... I want one so badly!

Lexie said...

my favorite is the clothespins picture.

also thank you for your lovely package! i love everything!

Narumi said...

You did pretty nice pictures, I love the first and third one ! I definitely should get an SLR camera.. Hope you'll post more photos :)

Imogen said...

You don't seem like an amateur to me. These photos are amazing and the angle and shades seem perfect. I also like black and white photos. Good job.

Kelley Anne said...

Oh wow, these are beautiful! Very well done.

Diana said...

Emily! WOW! I love these prints! amazing! i may have to ebay this camera!