Ooh! It's the new blue dress! I love it with that floral bangle. :) I can't wait to go shopping with you. We're gonna find the best pieces. ^_^ And these hilltop photos are so sweet. Reminds me of the Sound of Music!
Aww, such a pretty outfit. Both of those colours look so lovely together... I love that pink, especially. Summer breezes are indeed wonderful - as long as they're not too cold.
I love the blue dress with the red shoes. It makes me think of Dorothy. And of course you can mention me in your post. I cannot wait to see what you came up with!
I just got your package. Thank you so much! It made my day. It really is the sweetest thing. I adore all of the pins and will definitely be incorporating them into outfits soon. I took pictures of the package and those along with my announcement of my part of the pay it forward project will be posted soon. I hope I can come up with such lovely things to send to people :)
Please respect that all the images shared on this blog are my own unless otherwise noted. I ask that you contact me prior to using my images elsewhere or at least provide a link back to my blog. Thank you!
For the time being, this blog is advertisement and sponsorship free. Questions? Feel free to contact me.
13 comments:
Ooh! It's the new blue dress! I love it with that floral bangle. :) I can't wait to go shopping with you. We're gonna find the best pieces. ^_^ And these hilltop photos are so sweet. Reminds me of the Sound of Music!
I love the colour of your cardigan, and your bangle is so sweet too.
btw, there's an award waiting for you at my blog :)
Very cute shoes.
The first picture is so nice! I love the sweater and dress together. There's nothing like those summer sounds.
Very cute bangle! I love the pattern on it. And the first photograph is beautiful.
These photos are beautiful, I love everything about your outfit. The colours look so good together and you bangle is beautiful.
i looove that bangle bracelet.
i like the sound of summer storms.
beautiful pictures darling! and I adore your bangle is so so cute and looks great in that lovely outfit.
xx
Aww, such a pretty outfit. Both of those colours look so lovely together... I love that pink, especially. Summer breezes are indeed wonderful - as long as they're not too cold.
I love the blue dress with the red shoes. It makes me think of Dorothy.
And of course you can mention me in your post. I cannot wait to see what you came up with!
I just got your package. Thank you so much! It made my day. It really is the sweetest thing. I adore all of the pins and will definitely be incorporating them into outfits soon. I took pictures of the package and those along with my announcement of my part of the pay it forward project will be posted soon. I hope I can come up with such lovely things to send to people :)
Sucha comfy & chic outfit!
i'm loving that bangle! very pretty blog by the way :)
Post a Comment