Flannel in July? Is it summer or is it autumn? If you were dropped in upstate New York today without ever having been here you might have found yourself scratching your head at the weather. With temperatures parked in the 60s, I could have worn tights if I really wanted to. Ahh, it was perfect. I'll be savoring today and tomorrow to their utmost as high heat and humidity are lurking in the near future. Thumbs down, forecast, thumbs down.
Flannel: Shaun White 4 Target, Shirt and shoes: H&MSkirt: thrifted, Locket: gift, Sunglasses: Cynthia Rowley via TJ Maxx
You've heard me profess my love of vintage mugs and teacups before, so what am I doing with this modern and rather large beaker, you ask? We have this ridiculously great set of stoneware dishes with loons painted on them and well, seriously, what's not to love? Not only is this mug my personal favorite, but it also matches today's outfit. Unintentional, I promise. What's inside? Yorkshire tea!
8 comments:
Great outfit. I wish I could wear flannel right now. It is slowly heating up here, and I am not liking it at all. Thumbs down indeed.
That mug is fantastic. I'm a sucker for the super large cups. My favorite is a green floral tankard. It holds roughly the same as a small teapot, I swear.
Aw. You and your love of all things autumnal. <3 I realize now that I could never venture far from the east coast, given my love of crisp wall weather. I loved the weather yesterday, too, except I didn't plan for it and schlepped around Boston in a sundress and flip-flops! I never quite dress for the weather. -_- But you look all cute and snuggly!
Gearing up for our concert-filled get-together in just a few weeks! Eee! I'm sure wherever we end up will be awesome, indeed. :D
And by "crisp wall".... ha... you know I meant "fall." Durrrrrr.
i have that flannel! but it shrunk (shrank?) in the wash and fit so oddly over my hips! :(:(:( you're making me miss cooler temps so bad!
cute outfit! and i say wear flannel whenever, why not?! whos stopping you!
hope you are well dear
xx
Oh such a lovely weather... wish I was in a place like that.
Let's trade weather. It's wayy to warm here, and this looks so comfortable.
A loon cup with Yorkshire tea in it... that is like my family history all there. My one set of grandparents lived on a lake where loons nested, and my other grandparents were from Yorkshire, and we always drink Yorkshire tea there. In fact, I'll be doing a Yorkshire tea-ish post tomorrow!
Just found your blog and really impressed so far!
http://rubyslipperjourneys.blogspot.com
Post a Comment