"Then followed that beautiful season, [...] the Summer [...]! Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape lay as if new-created in all the freshness of childhood." -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Evangeline, Part the First II
Shirt and shoes: Target, Belt: thrifted, Skirt: a very old favorite
Necklace: H&M, Flower pin: gift from Raquel
Necklace: H&M, Flower pin: gift from Raquel








12 comments:
Lovely quote, photos and outfit! I love your skirt especially... very much understand why it's the fave.
gorgeous photos!
So pretty! I love how there are little rainbows playing in the air around you. That skirt looks super duper fantastic on you.
In response to your comment on Neo-Luddism: You can listen to baseball games on the radio. ;) I think it might be more exciting that way, actually. I never thought I could give up cable, but after Gilmore girls went off the air, it didn't seem so important to me. All the other shows weren't very worthwhile, and I could just get them on DVD or Hulu anyway.
I do love these pictures Emily. They encapsulate summer (specifically late summer) so well. The light floaty skirt with the slightly heavier top, the dryness of the road, the little rainbows in the picture where you're sitting on the grass. It's all just beautiful.
These photos are perfection! I love your flowy floral skirt and ballet shoes... you're like a tranquil, backyard ballerina. ^_^ Sunset is such a perfect time to take pictures. You are so clever and artsy. <3 Oh, and you look really groovy in a seventies chic-hippie way, too. I heard one designer call the trend "seventies ladylike," and I think you definitely demonstrate that here. These pictures would work equally well as, like, a folk album cover. ^_^
lovely photos and i love your skirt x
ohh you're wearing the pin I made! it made miss making pins and jewelry, but I left all my stuff back at my dad's house :|
these pictures are very dreamy and beautiful, I thought you just look like you're out of one of Jane Austen's books :)
What a pretty and sweet outfit! The setting is so picturesque!
These pictures are stunning. The sun rays looks so beautiful piercing through the leaves and onto you :)
As a reply to your question; yes, my boyfriend and I have always been speaking English with each other. However, we do speak a little bit of Hebrew together from time to time, but just for fun since my Hebrew is still very basic. Hopefully we'll move to Norway soon and that's why I think it'd be a great advantage if I teach him to speak Norwegian already now.
These pictures are so beautiful. The sun looks lovely and the pictures are relaxing and dreamy. I adore your skirt and how you styled it. The print is so sweet.
I love the photos! Your photos always look like something out of an editorial.
Awww very nice :D It's amazing how even something as uncontrollable as light can cooperate to create a beautiful photo like that... i love how there were little rainbows.
Post a Comment