lady grey mornings &
chamomile nights.
sweet as honey,
warm as spring.
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Hello Winter
Hello everyone. Happy first day of Winter! I did a guest post today on Anna's blog, Much Love, featuring some winter film photos. Stop over and have a look! Oh, and stay warm :)
Happy first day of winter to you as well! Lovely photo! Also, I received your package! Love! Another cookie cutter to add to my strange collection: I have an owl, a train engine, an umbrella, a pig, a rocking horse and now an acorn! Have you received my holiday card yet?
Please respect that all the images shared on this blog are my own unless otherwise noted. I ask that you contact me prior to using my images elsewhere or at least provide a link back to my blog. Thank you!
For the time being, this blog is advertisement and sponsorship free. Questions? Feel free to contact me.
4 comments:
Happy first day of winter to you as well! Lovely photo! Also, I received your package! Love! Another cookie cutter to add to my strange collection: I have an owl, a train engine, an umbrella, a pig, a rocking horse and now an acorn! Have you received my holiday card yet?
Amazing picture! It sums up winter perfection I think, snow and reindeers :)
Oh you're welcome :) Thanx for your comment! xx
that picture is beautiful!
Post a Comment