In an act of boredom (and perhaps vanity), I rounded up some of my favorite outfit photos from the past year. March was a slow blogging month for me, so that is why there isn't any sartorial documentation. I can't really say that I have a definite favorite from this twelvemonth, but dressing in July was awfully fun! And in May, October, November... ah! Oh, and sorry for the disparity in photo sizing. This was the year I switched back and forth between Picasa, Flickr and Photobucket for image hosting. I tried my best to keep it uniform for this post.
{
2009 review}
13 comments:
I just love that photo of you with the orange sunset! Somehow I missed that one, which is weird, as yours is the one blog I make a point to always check up on!
you are such a class act, emily. these pictures and outfits are just beautiful!
This year has gone by so quickly I love your July outfits and the last one is uber cute I love your blouse so pretty. I can't wait for the new year xxxxx
It looks as though it was pretty fun to get dressed all year! The summer photos are all so breezy and lovely. There are so many great dresses, but one of my favourite photoshoots from a mood-creating point of view is the August one, with the bend in the road. Those photos were magical. And I like the colour blocking with tights and cardigans and skirts that happens in the more wintry offerings. Just how I like to do things myself!
You look so pretty and romantic all year round, so I'd classify your style as that :)
My favourite outfits are definitely the Fall ones, all those colours and dresses are amazing, and look amazing on you!
Happy New Year dear Emily!
Beautiful recap! I especially love that red cardigan... red is one of your colors, my friend!
Happy New Year!
you've had a great year in style. your flowy dresses are so charming. and i especailly love what your combination in the last picture. Happy New Year!!!!
www.sojournedinstyle.blogspot.com
A year of great outfits for sure! The first of the november shots is my all time favourite :)
Happy new one!
Emily this is a fabulous collection of outfits from the year. You are stylish and classy all the way through. I love every one of your outfits but my favourite has to be the green and white dress. Yes I did receive your Christmas card. Thank you so much its beautiful and the cat Christmas paper is too especially for someone that loves cats as much as I do. You didn't post it too late I received it on the 23rd of December. Happy 2011
Oh I love love love the stripey dress in July! So summery and fun! Do you ever wear it in the wintertime with tights?
A lovely year! ♥ Looking forward to seeing the fashion inspires your blog holds for 2011!!
loving ur style..very chic and gives so much vintage feel....love love it..
happy new year
xx
I love your January red belt, love the green flats from April, striped dress from July, the October dress, November cardigan sweater, and December's red tights. My NY's resolution should be to mix up my winter outfits by wearing tights at least once a week.
-Courtney
http://mysocalleddenver.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment