Sweater & necklace: H&M, Dress: thrifted, Tights: Hue, Moccasins: Minnetonka
Okay, so it looks almost brown in these photos. Let's just call it brorange. No? Well yeah, that is kind of weird to say. Anyway, it's supposed to be a take on the cropped shirt/sweater trend, but I bought mine a size up for a more slouchy look. This has been my favorite way to wear it other than atop my comfy Levi's. But you can't even see the best part in the above photo - elbow patches!So, this terrifically Fall sweater has followed me into Winter. And I'm sure I'll find a way to wear it come Summer (while trying not to succumb to heat stroke).


13 comments:
Lovely sweater Emily! I love the patches on the elbows especially... I'm a fan of browns also, but I fear they're not too flattering on me. I'm sort of brown already, so the browns kind of fade me out I think?
PS. Hope you don't mind, but I passed on an award to you today!
Hurray for orange and for elbow patches, both of which are trends I fully endorse!
This is a lovely outfit, well done on thrifting that dress. And I like carrying orange tones through into winter, they give a bit of a warm impression against the snow!
yeah
nice outfit:) and your smile also
Have a good new year
bridal gowns Toronto
I love this sweater and the way you have worn it with the dress underneath. I'm going through an obsessive phase of wanting to wear collars peeking out of sweaters haha! So it sums up I am obsessing about dresses and blouses with collars and sweaters, especially oversized ones like this lovely item of yours! My favourite jumper is the red one who also has elbow patches, and I've been wanting another one from the fall/winter collection of Zara, and my sister got two for herself yesterday -.- but I'e had my dose of sales anyway..
You look so pretty in that first picture!
Wee! Patches! I've been looking to score some elbow patch action myself... delighted to know this comes from one of our favorite haunts, H&M. Sa-weet! You look adorable here! I love your face in the first photo... priceless. ^_^
You look so lovely, Emily. I love elbow patches (in fact I've been looking for a brown tweed blazer with elbow patches for a couple of years) and that sweater look great. I quite like that rusty orange color, I have to say.It goes really well with the colors of your dress, nevertheless :)
brorange? hahaha! You go girl! Rock on with your bad self!
that first picture of you is adorable! also, i LOVE the elbow patches! so old man college professor chic! ;)
What a great piece! You look so good in earth tones. I cannot pull off browns and greens the way you can, that is for sure. Can't wait to see other ways you will style this sweater!
Gorgeous Emily. I love your outfit. This is such a beautiful shade of orange and your dress is an adorable print. You are definitely one of the most stylish bloggers around.
Elbow patches! *swoon* preppy ivy league librarian chic :) I like your new colour "brorange". It made me smile.
brorange! you're the best. a keen word I love forward to infusing into my everyday language :) love the sweater the colour is perfect, bororange! the elbow patches are so great
Very pretty!
Post a Comment