Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tea for thought

it was heather tea, in case you're wondering

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves - slowly, evenly, without rushing toward the future."  -Thich Nat Hahn

Camera: Nikon FM 10
Film: Kodak Ultramax 400

7 comments:

Sara Kristiina said...

Lovely post, I just had tea, it is relaxing.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have a cup of tea with you, Emily!

Raquel said...

Oh you pictures, always dreamy! I might have a go with analog photography! I am thinking of taking a disposable camera to Paris and then see how that turns out ;)

Dandy-Doll said...

This is an absolutely lovely picture!! I love your blog!!

XOXO

http://thedandydoll.blogspot.com/

muchlove said...

perfection. right there.

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Hmm, and on that note, I'm off to pour myself a cup of Tetley strong!

Unknown said...

Oh goodness. I've missed so many beautiful posts of yours, Emily. This quote is wonderful in theory but unfortunately for me, hard to execute in reality. Sometimes the tea is just too too good. I must try harder.