
I was pleasantly surprised to receive an award whilst being so new to Blogger! Thank you again, Andrea! Some of you were readers of mine when I made my "blogging home" at Xanga.com. I was happy to make the switch to Blogger earlier this year after my days at Xanga began to dwindle. I had blogged there on & off for nearly five years, but it was time to put that piece of me to rest. With that said, the rules for this award are to pass it on to seven favorite blogs. My choices are:
Erin at Ip & Aud (My best and dearest friend who asked me to begin blogging again!)
Erin at Veggie Kiss (Am I cheating by awarding the same person twice? What can I say, I love Erin's blogs!)
Lexie at little boat (An old acquaintance from Xanga!)
Nadine at Strawberry Kitten
Amelia at Ambiguous Alliteration Ambomination
6 comments:
thank you ma'am! i will give this some thought and award some gals very soon.
Aww, thanks. Oh, btw, I play the flute.
Aw, thank you! You're too sweet.
that's hot !! congrats
You're welcome ladies :)
I was happy to pass along the love!
mr style - thank you :)
Aww, thanks for the nod, Em! I looove your blog, too. :D It's one of the coolest I've ever seen!
Post a Comment