Cardigan: H&M, Shirt: J.Crew, Belt: Anthropologie, Skirt: Gap, Shoes: TargetEach separate item I am wearing is a favorite from my wardrobe, but I never thought of wearing them all together until today. I found this to be a little strange especially since nothing is particularly new, but that is the beauty of versatile clothing - it is always reliable and there is always a new way to wear it. I'm almost certain that this will be the outfit I'll wear on Christmas Day. Now I'm making myself laugh - I'm planning what to wear 10 days from now, but have no idea about tomorrow ;)
Don't you think the bows on the Christmas tree behind me are the sweetest little things? I went to visit my sister this afternoon and decided her decor would be the backdrop for today's photo.
I also thought I'd share a glimpse at today's sunset:
Don't you think the bows on the Christmas tree behind me are the sweetest little things? I went to visit my sister this afternoon and decided her decor would be the backdrop for today's photo.
I also thought I'd share a glimpse at today's sunset:

8 comments:
You look lovely. It's so nice to wear favorites--it can lift the spirits. The sunset looks gorgeous too.
what a beautiful sunset.
i loooove your belt!
Love the photo by the chirstmas tree...
That sunset is gorgeous. I love the colors in your outfit.
the clothes horse - thanks!
copper oranges - thanks, i loooove it too :)
the paper doll - thank you :)
amelia - thank you. i thought it all went together nicely as well.
The christmas tree is adorable - so is the whole look :).
Nadine - Thank you very much :)
Lovely belt. Like your tree. Kisses ;)
http://www.missurbanita.com
Post a Comment