The temperature soared past 50 degrees today causing most of our snow to melt away. In fact, the temperature began to rise last night allowing me to leave my bedroom window open a crack while I slept. The fresh, crisp breeze was very refreshing, but wintertime reality will creep back in tomorrow and most likely stay for the next 3 to 4 months.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
i love that floral cardigan!
it has been oddly warm here too!
those shoes are great. At first look I thought they were the MBMJ ones. Very cute.
The shoes are so nice and bright!
what a cute pair of sweet shoes you have! they remind me of the magic shoes from the wizard from oz!
i'd love to trade links!
xoxo
That's a really sweet outfit! I love the blouse and the pretty red shoes.
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I'm just visiting my bf in Israel, and I'm going home to Norway in less than a week :(
copperoranges - thank you! i think i'm in love ;)
fashion therapist - thanks!
the clothes horse - i fell for them instantly. the color is perfect!
the yellow elephant - thank you, i wish they were magic shoes ;)
ariella - thank you :)
Cute cardigan! I'm getting a little reprieve from winter, too. It's nice, but not exactly spring-y.
lovely lovely outfit!! I really like the shirt! and the shoes too, I have a red pair too and I always call them my dorothy shoes! ;)
xx
amelia - thank you. and yes, it's more like a teaser than a reprieve!
raquel - thank you very much :)
I love your cute red shoes and the flower cardi :).
a lot of my fellow blogger friends are wearing red flats and i love them! they look really cute on you!
toni
Hey, just wanted to say that I really like the playlist you've made. It's so cheerful and homey. Thanks for sharing!
nadine - thank you :)
toni - thank you, they certainly add a little something extra to any look :)
jamile - thank you very much! i had fun putting it together :)
that floral cardigan is lovely! =)i know it may sound silly but i like the rugged backdrop of your photos... is that your garden shed or something?
i've linked you! =) hope we can exchange links! thanks ~
detailsofthefabric - thank you! :)
Post a Comment