Despite my lame attempt at a post title today, I did enjoy a nice evening at a local coffee shop with some friends. Sarah (the-nurse-to-be) and I both go to school in the same city, but found it hard to plan visits this past semester amidst our busy schedules. Phil (our philosopher) is home from grad school in Texas for a few weeks, so our little trio was able to get together for warm beverages and good laughs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
i love the scarf and glad you got to gather
awww you look too happy in that second picture! :)
Sounds like a nice day. I love the minty green.
jayne - thank you, yes it was well needed & fun :)
copperoranges - thanks, it was a happy moment :)
amelia - i think minty green is such a lovely color :)
It looks like you had a nice day and you look really cute in that color!
sam - i did, and thank you very much :)
i like that skirt! it looks really cool with the belt!
have a good holiday!
toni
I really like your look. All the neutrals go so well together!
toni - thank you!
nadine - thank you. i thought so too :)
what a lovely outfit! you look really great with all that beautiful green!
oh i am also a nurse to be, hopefully graduate in july!
xx
raquel - thank you!
Post a Comment