These photographs are beautiful! Its sooo cold here too, and was actually snowing a couple minutes ago.
Thanks for the comment, it makes me happy to know that you're a fan too :) I'm so glad you commented on my post because I love your blog! Your house (which I'm guessing is where you take the pictures) looks beautiful and your style is adorable. Would you like to exchange links!?? xo
Please respect that all the images shared on this blog are my own unless otherwise noted. I ask that you contact me prior to using my images elsewhere or at least provide a link back to my blog. Thank you!
For the time being, this blog is advertisement and sponsorship free. Questions? Feel free to contact me.
17 comments:
Stunning! One of things I actually like about winter is the icicles...
When I was little I would snap long icicles off my house and lick them. Natures popsicles.
i love icicles! i like to try and keep track of how long they stay on my car.
Oh my goodness! It never gets so cold that we get icicles in Wellington. I would stand for a while, captivated by the light and the drip drip drip.
I recommend Twilight. While it may not be the best written book out there, it is still compelling. At times, it is so bad that it's good!
Pretty. I love eating icicles.
Nice pics!! *.*
xx
Those are such beautiful icicles! =) Btw, I've tagged you! X) To reveal 6 things about yourself. Hope you don't mind! Have a great weekend ~
Oh wow, that's beautiful! It's only raining over here..
The Clothes Horse - Thank you. I love how each season offers something so visually pleasing!
Dearilou - Me too. I like the idea of nature's popsicles! :)
Copperoranges - I usually break them all off my car, but maybe I'll see how long I can keep 'em ;)
Ana B. - The beauty offered in the winters we have here is truly astounding, but I'm usually over it after the first big snow storm ;)
Ana - Thank you. It's always fun to eat them, isn't it? :)
Nemerae - Thank you! :)
Detailsofthefabric - Thank you very much! :)
Sam - Thank you! I'll send you some of our ice ;)
These look like our house as well!
I've been reading through your blog and I love it...you seem a lot like me. :)
I know, those cookies are divine, right?
<3
Looks soo beautiful... but also very very cold ;).
Blair - Thank you, that's so sweet :)
Nadine - Yes, beautiful but cold! :)
OMG these are such beautiful pictures!
Thank you so much for visited my blog and left such nice note.
You've a very lovely blog here.
Keep in touch if you feel like it.
All the best, take care
xoxo
These photographs are beautiful! Its sooo cold here too, and was actually snowing a couple minutes ago.
Thanks for the comment, it makes me happy to know that you're a fan too :) I'm so glad you commented on my post because I love your blog! Your house (which I'm guessing is where you take the pictures) looks beautiful and your style is adorable. Would you like to exchange links!?? xo
oh wow yummy! great photos! :)
The Seeker - Thank you! And, you're welcome :)
Emily Anne - Thanks a bunch! :)
Noelle Chantal - Thank you :)
Great pictures ! My favourite is the one with the sunshine really beautiful..
Post a Comment