This just might be the sweetest cardigan I have ever seen, or at least the sweetest one in my wardrobe. I have stitched together a few pictures highlighting its exemplary attributes:

And now for some awards!
The ever beautiful Ana B. at on dressing up has given me both the 'I Love Your Blog' and 'Proximidade' awards! Ana writes that she chose to pass both awards on to "some very special ladies who make blogging look like a breeze and charm me with every post they write, not to mention come up with inspiring, stylish outfits practically every day!"
Thank you, Ana! I reciprocate her sentiments exactly as I think she makes blogging look like a breeze! Her posts never cease to make me laugh or smile :)


The Proximidade also comes with a special write-up complimenting the heart & significance of the award:
"Blogs who receive this award are "exceedingly charming," says it's authors. This award is a fine one because it focuses not on the glory and fanfare of blogging, but in the PROXIMITY to one another through this online-world.
"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into into the body of their award."
I would like to pass both awards on to a few lovely ladies who charm the world of blogging daily with their creative and insightful glimpses of the world around them:
Nadine at Strawberry Kitten
Dearilou
The Yellow Elephant
Little Boat
Amelia at Ambiguous Alliterative Abomination
Ariella at Pearls In Your Hair
Erin at Ip and Aud
Nadine at Strawberry Kitten
Dearilou
The Yellow Elephant
Little Boat
Amelia at Ambiguous Alliterative Abomination
Ariella at Pearls In Your Hair
Erin at Ip and Aud
Toni at Bare Peppermint Fashions


20 comments:
Emily! Thank you for passing the awards on and the nice words.
Your outfit is the sweetest thing. Your white, peach and brown combination is simply stunning. You and the snowy landscape are soulmates! And there is nothing better than cats in love and cacti ;)
Thank you for the award. Your look is amazing. I adore the cute cardigan.
I love the pictures in the snow :)
I like your white tights, I bought some but dunno how to wear them..
You look so adorable in white tights :) Love the blogs you have awarded to!
Ana B. - Firstly, you're welcome!
Thank you! I love the combination as well. I had a lot of fun wearing that outfit :)
Nadine - You're welcome :)
Thank you, I couldn't resist the cuteness! :)
Ambroisine - Thank you! :)
Yiqin - Thank you, you're so sweet :)
Congratulations on the award! =)Your blog is lovely; you deserve it!
The snow looks so inviting and romantic... I can't believe that's an Urban Outfitters cardigan! So far the stuff I've seen at U.O is more grunge...plaid etc rather than sweet. =) You look really nice in that outfit!
Cats in love! How gorgeous.
sweet sweet outfit! and you make me so jealous with all that snow!
xx
Lovely outfit, and yay for cats in love :)
This is such a wonderfully sweet outfit!
thank you for the award! <3
this may sound weird, but i think i like the shorter skirts on you! dont be afraid to show more leg! ;)
Detailsofthefabric - Thank you! The snow is very pretty, but it can be a nuisance sometimes ;)
A cat of impossible colour - Thank you! I love my little embroidered kitties! :)
Raquel - Thank you! I'd share it if I could! ;)
Pretty Little Pictures - Thank you! I second that ''yay''!! :)
Fashion Therapist - Thank you very much :)
Copperoranges - You're welcome!
Nah, I don't think it's weird, thank you for the compliment! :)
Darling outfit and such soft colors! You have so much snow.
This is my favorite outfit of yours yet!
And also, thank you for the awards, I'm touched.
Beautiful outfit. I love the pastels. Thank you so much for the awards! You totally deserve them.
the cardigan is adorable! it looks great with dress. :)
The Clothes Horse - Thank you! Oh yes, quite a few inches with more on the way!
Dearilou - Thank you!! You're very welcome :)
Amelia - Thank you! You're welcome, I was happy to pass them along :)
Noelle Chantal - Thank you very much! :)
Thank you, thank you, for the award, m' dear! :)
aw the stiching is so cute!
xx-LJ from SOS!
LJ - Thanks!! :)
Post a Comment