The evening comes quietly
accompanied by mild air.
Deep are my breaths
fixed are my stares
at the gentle light
cast by the moon
so far far up
and up
up
up.

accompanied by mild air.
Deep are my breaths
fixed are my stares
at the gentle light
cast by the moon
so far far up
and up
up
up.
Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Scarf: hand-me-down, Skirt: Levi's outlet, Tights & shoes: Target
10 comments:
I love poetry with a nice shape. Lovely pastels!
i love the poem and the way you are wearing that scarf.
If you just wrote that poem, you are intensely, epically, amazing, Emily! I love how you structured it so it made a visual impact as well. You're the queen of white tights! You always wear it so well.
this is a really really lovely photo! The colors are so well matched and the print of the scarf is absolutely lovely too...
Did you compose that poem? =) It's very nice. I love poems that play with space (like e.e.cumming's works) because there's just a whole other dimension to it. You're really talented!
love your colors
and your words.
beautiful poem and sweet outfit. i like the colors you've chosen. very summery! :)
Amelia - Thank you! :)
Copperoranges - Thank you! :)
Ana - Thank you! :) And yes, the poem was pretty spontaneous, structure & all.
Tis serendipity - Thank you!! :)
Dearilou - Thank you! :)
Noelle Chantal - Thank you! The scarf really reminds me of summer! :)
Your poem is lovely, well done ! I used to read poetry books, one of my favourite is Gérard de Nerval, perhaps you have heard of him :) I like the pale blue of your shirt & skirt, the scarf adds a nice touch of color !
P.S : I don't mind at all if you add me on your blogroll, I've added you !
Emily, that poem is really lovely. You're so talented! I, too (since someone else mentioned it) like poems that have a different structure like that. Much more striking!
Ambroisine - Thank you! No, I have not heard of him, but I will definitely check him out!
Ariella - Thank you! :)
Post a Comment