
Clouds. Wind. Brr. / No clouds. Wind. Brr.
Cardigan: Old Navy, Dress: thrifted, Tights: gift, Shoes: H&MMy time spent outside yesterday was short in duration. The wind was furiously marking its territory, unkind to those venturing out for some fresh air and a photo session (hence the facial expressions). Upon returning inside, the beginnings of a poem began trickling to the forefront of my thoughts, but I haven't been able to fully develop it yet, resulting in my second unfinished poem this week. I am not particularly fond of abrupt creative disruptions.
On a different note, I feel that I will be living in this particular dress for most of Spring and Summer. I thrifted it about a month ago and after snipping out some shoulder pads it is all ready to go. I was amused to discover that my current favorite nail polish (Revlon Iced Spice, in case you were wondering) nearly matches a few of the colors in the dress. Unintentional, but still fun!
What are you looking forward to wearing most this upcoming Spring and Summer (or Autumn and Winter, if you're in the Southern Hemisphere)?
On a different note, I feel that I will be living in this particular dress for most of Spring and Summer. I thrifted it about a month ago and after snipping out some shoulder pads it is all ready to go. I was amused to discover that my current favorite nail polish (Revlon Iced Spice, in case you were wondering) nearly matches a few of the colors in the dress. Unintentional, but still fun!
What are you looking forward to wearing most this upcoming Spring and Summer (or Autumn and Winter, if you're in the Southern Hemisphere)?

12 comments:
You look so lovely! And it's also really windy over here...
i love your dress. and i woke up this morning to it being super windy here too. :)
Oh, I just love those flats. Such a great shade of red. I need new red flats...
This summer I am so looking forward to wearing my maxi dresses. My mum just bought me a new orange one. Such a simple throw on and go. Also can't wait to wear most of my dresses sans tights and other layering effects. Won't it be wonderful to go bare legged?
here it's windy too, but not so cold.
I love how your dress looks with the white cardigan, very chic :) you look beautiful.
xx
Pretty dress. I just can't wait for warm days and an end of classes...
I love the pattern of your dress. Perfect for spring!
Since I'm in the southern hemisphere, I have to say goodbye to the warm weather :( I'm kind of looking forward to wearing some of my long-sleeved blouses though.
Sam - Thank you :)
Bare Peppermint Fashions - Thank you :)
Dearilou - Thanks! Yes, as much as I'll miss wearing tights it will be great to go bare legged :)
Raquel - Thank you! :)
The Clothes Horse - Thank you! :)
Muchlove - Thank you! Even though Autumn brings in cooler weather, long-sleeved blouses are a great way to stay warm :)
I love that skirt - and currently i'm on the hunt for items that are burnt orange or mustard, they feel cosy and autumny to me :)
I have half a mind to go out and purchase the same nail polish. Wee! :)
you are quite the tiny one!
also i love the colors in the dress and the nailpolish!
Isn't it amazing what a pair of shoulder pads can do to a perfectly pretty dress?! Your lovely floral number sans shoulder pads is definitely a goer for Spring. Unfortunately, winter's coming my way :(
Pretty Little Pictures - Thank you! Ooh, sounds good! Autumnal colors are so pretty :)
Erin - Do, do! :)
Copperoranges - Thank you! :)
Ana B. - Thank you! :) Shoulder pads and I have never been friends. I'm glad they're easy to remove.
Post a Comment