"The woods are never solitary--they are full of whispering, beckoning, friendly life." - L. M. Montgomery, Anne's House of Dreams
While taking a walk this evening, I came across this birch tree with a portion of its paper-thin bark peeled back. Resembling an open book, the exposed page invited me in to use my imagination and explore.
Is this the gateway to a storybook adventure?A magic door assembled of tangled branches, blossoms, and brambles?
Knock, knock.


11 comments:
Your scarf is lovely! I love the feel of these photos.
lovely pictures. I love how you notice wonderful little details on your walk :)
I think I need to take the time to go for a walk tomorrow.
How lovely! Growing up we had birch trees in our yard and I was always playing about them :o)
these are the best walks. just a camera and you.
you have such a sweet imagination!
Oh, yes! The woods so often feel like they're out of a story and they are always so bustling. I never really feel alone in them.
I hope you found a really wonderful place past that gateway? maybe somewhere with unicorns and clouds made of cotton candy ;)
wow wonderful photos! your scarf so belong to these photos. the peeled birch tree def looks like an open book and the tress and branches embracing is so dreamy. you are one imaginative and very creative lady! knock knock! :)
beautiful images and imagination, walks do that though im so glad you can see it :)
Great ring! Is itr like a watch ring?
I love this!
Post a Comment