You know, I'm not sure I have ever seen a violet in person. I don't think they are native to this part of the woods. Also, the word verification on this comment is "doodly" which really cracks me up.
Please respect that all the images shared on this blog are my own unless otherwise noted. I ask that you contact me prior to using my images elsewhere or at least provide a link back to my blog. Thank you!
For the time being, this blog is advertisement and sponsorship free. Questions? Feel free to contact me.
10 comments:
oh, what a sweet idea! For a second there I thought they were actual buttons.
aww spring
You know, I'm not sure I have ever seen a violet in person. I don't think they are native to this part of the woods.
Also, the word verification on this comment is "doodly" which really cracks me up.
Violets! So pretty.
oh such lively pictures! they made me smile!
hope everything is going well with you darling! and thank you so much for the award!
xx
So lovely! Flowers make me so happy!
Thanks for the sweet comment about my hair :o)
So, so cute! I love the idea of doing that :)
pretty pretty!
i thought those were buttons!! clever!
so darling!
Post a Comment