Sunday, September 13, 2009

Drumroll please...


A big thank you to everyone who entered my ''ship in a bottle'' giveaway! The winner was chosen using random.org and I am happy to announce that the lucky lady is Gabbi! Congratulations!

Look out for more giveaways in the future. I had fun planning this one and can't wait to get some more ideas formalized! :)

6 comments:

emma wallace said...

Congratulations, Gabbi! I'm looking forward to your new giveaways!

muchlove said...

congratulations to Gabbi!!

Looking forward to see what yout next giveaway idea is :)

Imogen said...

congrats to Gabbi. i really liked the idea of this giveway.

Amelia said...

Such a cool giveaway! Congrats to her :)

Gabbi said...

So happy!!! Thank you so much... I'm sorry for the late comment... my computer is broken :( Will send email right now. Hope you're having a lovely week. Better than mine at least :)

Gabbi said...

Emily! It arrived and I have to tell you it's even more beautiful in person!!! I wore it to work today and left the little ship inside, it's amazing the reactions it gets. Everyone is curious as to what is inside and people even stop and stare try to analyze the ship illustration. The wrapping was lovely and the card was amazing. Thank you thank you Emily. Such a great giveaway.♥ I will be posting about this very very soon :)