It's New Years Eve! I'm always amazed this time each year at how fast the months have gone by. As we usher out the old and welcome in the new, I decided to do a little round up of some of my favorite outfits and digital photos from 2009. I didn't include any 35mm photos here because, well, we'd be here for a lot longer ;) If you'd like a refresher in all the film photos I've shared this year click
here.
January
February
March
April
May
June

July


August

September


October


November
December
Thank you for reading my blog this past year. I look forward to seeing you in 2010! Happy New Year!
11 comments:
This is a great idea for a post! I love all your photos, Emily. It's an interesting way to look back on the year.
Looking forward to even more wonderful photos and blog posts in 2010!
xx
2010 will be a good year :) Happy new year!!
lovely recap too honey! you look adorable in all!
wish the very best for 2010! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
x
happy new year, emily! i hope you have a wonderful 2010!
A lovely and inspiring year! I adore your photographs.♥
Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
Fantastic collection of outfits and photos, my dear.
I love this idea for a post. Your style has been flawless all year and you are very beautiful. I also cannot believe where 2009 has gone. It has truly been the fastest year of my life. Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog and for making my first year of blogging so enjoyable. Happy New Year. I hope that 2010 is happy and successful for you and that you achieve everything you wish to.
It's been a year since i'm following your blog, I hope it will last long I love reading you :) Happy New Year to you !!
Thanks for re-posting these photos! Your pictures are so sweet. :) I kind of did a "highlight reel" on my blog, too... Originally I wanted to pick my ten favorite photographs from the decade, but that seemed a little too ambitious... It would take forever to decide! I like the ones you've chosen here and can't wait to see what else you've got cooking for this year! Miss you and Happy New Year! <3
Great documentation! <3
Happy New Year, Emily!
you have a lovely, lovely blog. <3
Post a Comment