The picture doesn't do the pencil skirt justice as it's really a beautiful royal purple color (opposed to the bluish tint it seems to have here). Hopefully I'll be able to capture the color better next time. It's sure to be a staple in my wardrobe for a long time to come. Little perks: it's 100% wool and cost only $4.00 (originally from Talbots, too. Goodness knows how much it initially sold for).
I don't think I've ever mentioned here how much I adore paisley prints. (Note to self: remember to share paisley sundress next summer) This blouse was an absolute steal at... get ready for it... 49 cents! With green (my favorite!) as its base color, it immediately captured my heart. After giddily showing my mother the blouse she remarked, "Oh, Ship'n Shore! I haven't seen that tag in a long time." She seems to think it could be from the 70's or 80's. Maybe the 60's?
10 comments:
oooh, great finds Emily! The pencil skirt sounds like a dream, and what a bargain for the blouse! Cannot wait to see photos of you wearing these.
xx
Incredible finds and oh gosh for 49 cents!! Haven't heard of that brand either but it would be cool to find out about them, maybe google it or search on ebay. =)
xo
Sophie
I'm loving the Zara bag!
xo
Sophie
PS: I'd love to invite you to join my Blog Birthday Giveaway! I'm giving away a Gossip Girl Inspired Headband!
i love your wallet friendly wednesday posts!
paisley prints are so nice ... this one especially so because of the bright, cheery colors!
That purple skirt is just gorgeous! Such a luxurious color!
iamemmamusic.blogspot.com
Amazing finds, I love them both. I think this is your best ever wallet friendly Wednesday. Merry Christmas Emily xxxxx
Hey Emily! I like the Superia 200, but to be honest I only use it because my brother bought it and it was the cheapest one he found. I've never compared it with Superia 400, so if you do try it out, I'd love to know how you see it!
xx
That's such a steal Emily!! I love the pattern and color and even the name. Wish I had more info on the company?
oh the pattern in the blouse looks like my Zara t-bar flats :)
great finds Emily, want to see you wearing them!
hope you had a great Christmas day!!
xx
These are so great! I've been wanting a skirt that color.
oh great pieces as again, Emily! excited to see you wear these for the outfit post. i love the paisley print! Anyway, just want to great you also a Merry Christmas! happy holidays! :)
Post a Comment