Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's been a bit quiet around here this week. I've found that when I want to blog I can't and when I can I don't want to. Funny how that works. I've also had a lot on my mind lately which has put me into a prolonged dull and unexciting mood. I'm anxious to be rid of it and to get things moving in that direction some friends and I are having a Jane Austen movie marathon tomorrow night. We'll be watching the four titles pictured below. My friend who is hosting has never seen the "Pride and Prejudice" mini-series. I've told her she's in for a treat! I can't wait!





Do you have anything fun planned this weekend?

11 comments:

Lexie said...

that is a LOT of jane austen! you should add the jane austen book club movie in there just for kicks! ;)

Q's Daydream said...

great films for sure!

Raquel said...

ohh i want to see your hair!
I've only seen the "keira knightley" version of pride and prejudice, emma and sense and sensibility.
oh my weekends are always spent working, but I have tuesday, wednesday and thursday off ;)
anyway have a lovely weekend darling!
x

Anonymous said...

i love pride and prejudice! im rereading it soon :)

Lauren said...

Sounds fun! I love movie marathons. This weekend I don't really have plans, which is probably good because I'm sick and I need to get better!

Imogen said...

Everyone in my family loves the Pride and Prejudice series so I have seen it quite a few times. I hope you have a fun weekend.

Unknown said...

Wow...I mean how can your friend not have watched Pride & Prejudice?! This Jane Austen movie marathon sounds like heaven. I have Emma sitting right next to me ready for anothe re-read.

And I can relate on the blogging front too. When I first started I blogged every day. Now, the posting has slowed down quite a lot. It's difficult incorporating it into daily life sometimes.

Christina said...

I've seen most of these! I love Jane Austen!

Amelia said...

This looks fun!

I feel a lot the same about blogging. I have things to say, but when I have the time, I don't feel like blogging about them. It's strange.

chelsea said...

Woah, did you actually make it through all those films? Isn't the mini-series like 9 hours long? I remember watching it on tv with my mum over a weekend. It is so much better than the big screen version with Kiera Knightly. Kiera is too skinny to play Elizabeth, if you ask me.

Erin Cathleen said...

That sounds like the most awesome evening-in EVER. Wish I still lived in the area so I could have participated! I so would've made tea and petit fours. :) Hope you had lots of fun!