This past week ♥ Much Love ♥ held a project on her blog as part of her Much Love Monday feature. The Show Me Your Heart project asked readers to do a blog post sharing a personal photograph of a heart shape and at least one thing they love. I couldn't pass on such a fun project (even if it's taken me all week to get around to it). Be sure to check back with Much Love's blog this coming Monday as she plans on compiling all the submissions she received!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
this is such a beautiful picture!
what a fun project! :)
I love this project and really wanted to participate, but the week got the best of me. Great heart pic.
Just lovely! What a great project!
This is beautiful - what a gorgeous project!!
This is so pretty! Be sure to add it to your ever-growing photo portfolio. :)
Thought you'd be interested to check out my newest giveaway... it's a little handbag! Check it out! <3
Miss you bunches!
hmm I'm smelling it!
x
oh what a great idea - wish i had come across it!! great pic . xx
What a cute pic! I love the scent of evergreen trees too - so festive and comforting.
iamemmamusic.blogspot.com
I LOVE this idea. Its so original and simply beautiful.
Post a Comment