I'd really like to recreate the look in the first set come springtime. I received those super cute green Keds for Christmas and would love to wear them with denim shorts and a yellow cardigan. Another Christmas gift I received is also placed in one of these sets. Can you guess what it is? I'll wear the item the next time I do an outfit post, so check back soon to see if you guessed correctly!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Technicolor Girls
After fully noticing that the last two outfits I shared on my blog consisted of mostly blacks and grays, I decided it was high time to play with some color. That's where Polyvore (the perfectly pleasing time-waster, as I like to call it) comes in. Sure, I have plenty of color hanging in my closet and folded in my dresser, but we all know its sometimes more fun to play with clothes we don't have.
I'd really like to recreate the look in the first set come springtime. I received those super cute green Keds for Christmas and would love to wear them with denim shorts and a yellow cardigan. Another Christmas gift I received is also placed in one of these sets. Can you guess what it is? I'll wear the item the next time I do an outfit post, so check back soon to see if you guessed correctly!
I'd really like to recreate the look in the first set come springtime. I received those super cute green Keds for Christmas and would love to wear them with denim shorts and a yellow cardigan. Another Christmas gift I received is also placed in one of these sets. Can you guess what it is? I'll wear the item the next time I do an outfit post, so check back soon to see if you guessed correctly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
The first set is very 'laid back' and comfy......love it! :)
Dont you just want winter to go away? *sigh*
I hope it's the green necklace or floral shirt from the first set, because I loooove those! Which items are from Gap?
All the sets are adorable. Makes me want to go shopping with you ASAP! We'll have to arrange a spring shopping trip. I'd love to visit you in NY next time and take in your local thrift haunts. :)
I'm in love love with your second creation. I've been very drawn to blues lately and you use it here so wonderfully.
As for what you got for Christmas: I couldn't begin to guess, though I hope it is either a perfect yellow cardigan to squash your sweater envy or that green dress in the last. So lovely!
wow great picks! i esp like your green keds shoes. i am planning to buy one but in diff color, may be a plain white. perfect for summer lace dresses :) hehe
hope you had a wonderful day!
I adore that second set! And I looooove the leafy bracelet in that set. I've got my guess...
iamemmamusic.blogspot.com
I like all your looks and there is great variety in the styles you chose. I really like the green keds and I'm looking forward to seeing what you wear them with. After I read your post this morning I decided to check out Polyvore because I've heard it mentioned before but I never knew what it did. I ended up spending most of the day creating looks on Polyvore so thanks for introducing me to the site.
I love the green keds!
All these sets are great. Hmm, I'm guessing you got the shirt dress in the last set. Hehe, can't wait to see what the real answer is.
i can't wait for spring to get here!
i love your green keds, i have a pair of black and they feel like pillows!
i am so behind on blog reading, i'll be coming back to your previous posts! i just wanted to say i love your blog and even if we have days where we do feel like posting one photo and be done with, it's the person i look forward to, behind the blog :)
thanks you lovely!
I guess the floral shirt from the first set? :O
anyway I love all the 3 sets :)
x
That's lovely !
http://mimietnini.canalblog.com/
I love the first set, the floral tshirt is beautiful ! it's perfect with the green keds.. I would say you got the yellow cardi ?
ooh! the first is wonderful.
ooo green keds! :D such a nice present! what else did you receive! my fav would have to be the pretty blue floral blouse... it's great that you're planning on wearing more colorful items because there's nothing that cheers me up quicker than a colorful eye catching outfit...
Post a Comment