Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wallet-friendly Wednesday

Welcome to the first Wallet-friendly Wednesday Accessories Edition. Here is what a few of my recent trips to the Salvation Army have yielded in the pin/brooch department:

A charming hand painted duo that has me dreaming of spring!
$0.50

$0.40

A sweet seashell!
$0.25

♥ My cardigans will be happy adorning these little beauties! ♥

22 comments:

chelsea said...

Wow! Those are great finds at great prices! I wish I had good thrifting around here. They are just so picked over by hipsters here in the big city. I miss my little Value Village!

muchlove said...

oh, these brooches are adorable! And what a bargain. I need to hunt down some cute accesories next time I go thrifting!

xx

Anonymous said...

oh these are gorgeous!
i just stumbled upon your blog :) its lovely
i don't know if youre interested, but i'm starting an online bookclub :) we're starting with stephen chbosky's perks of being a wallflower shoot me an email if you want to join! jodisagorin@yahoo.com

Q's Daydream said...

wow! amazingly pretty!

emma wallace said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That seashell brooch is divine! I would have totally paid a ton more for it on Etsy. Marvelous finds! You must take me shopping with you.

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Erin Cathleen said...

CUUUUTE! You have quite an eye. :) I love the broach you gave me and wear it all the time!

Raquel said...

oh god these are the sweetest! and can't believe so cheap!
x

Noelle Chantal said...

gosh the last piece you bought is really nice! look so vintage to me. plus the design is so pretty. great picks for very very cheap price.

i love your wallet-friendly wed! :)

Ariella said...

So pretty! I love the middle one, but all of them will definitely brighten up any outfit :) I also can't believe you got them for next to nothing.

Kiki said...

Oh my! am sooo jealous of your finds! :) these are such dainty pieces...

Rohini said...

Love the last one! It is divine. :)
Xx

Amelia said...

I love that last one! Shiny.

Diana said...

I love your finds! You have a gift for being thrifty, which is rare, especially for such a beautiful collection you are getting.

I just read a blogger's post on how she hasn't paid for anything in her home over $20, and I totally thought of you! :)

Sally said...

Ooh, I love the seashell! It's so elegant. Great finds!!

flyingdowntohollywood.blogspot.com

Raquel said...

thank you so much darling!!
<3

Unknown said...

Awwww I love them all!!! And they remind me of the lovely thrifted brooch you sent me when we did our package swap last year.

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

these are quite gorgeous

tess said...

I am writing to tell you that I had to shut down my old blog due to personal reasons, but I have started a new one, posting under the new link above and under the name "tess."

please stop by!

jayne/tess

Imogen said...

These are all stunning. I think brooches can add so much to an outfit I think I should get some more myself. I would like to see how you style these.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for getting back to me and checking out my blog :) sorry to hear about the book club but im very glad you have too much reading! thats always lovely
xx,
jodi

Lauren said...

These are so pretty! I just did a post on pretty rings actually.

milk said...

Beautiful and some great steals! I'll have to check out the Salvation Army by my house!