Monday, October 4, 2010

Bird's Eye View

"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." - George Eliot

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress, hat, and shoes: H&M; Tights: Target

9 comments:

Erin Cathleen said...

Eep! Love the George Eliot quote, and I love love love your bird dress! Don't hate me if I buy the same one, mmkay? So cute! ^_^

These pictures are just gorgeous! You are lucky to be in the midst of full-on fall... 'round here, we've gone from summer straight into winter in a matter of days! Crazy!

chelsea said...

EEK! I love that dress! A friend of mine has that too and I am so envious of the both of you. I heard they have a top in that print. I want.

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

You seem to live in such a beautiful part of the world! And I do love that dress... little chickadee print. It reminds me of where my grandparents live, as do your pictures, very much.

Imogen said...

I love your dress so much. It is definitely one of the prettiest dresses I have ever seen. The little birds and flowers are so sweet. What a lovely place to take photos with all the autumn leaves.

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Gosh you live in such a lovely place! The scenery is just a dream. Adoring your outfit too, so fall. =D

xo
Sophie

Raquel said...

you look gorgeous Emily! I envy you for having an Autumn already, here it still looks like a summer end, that is never ending! I am going to the mainland in 2 weeks so hope to catch a bit of fall there! :)

your whole outfit is gorgeous and adorable, I especially like the bird print in the dress mixed with that relaxed beanie :)

and look like those autumn colours all over the floor! <3

Diana said...

I love this post, your bird dress is adorable. So glad you are back! (can you tell i'm really behind on blog reading ;))

Lauren said...

I love that bird dress! I have it too! You look spectacular in it! Mine though is a bit snug around my massive shoulders. haha!

Love it and the pictures are amazing!

Lauren
Sparrow & Urchin

SoapyMermaid said...

really beautiful dress