Friday, October 1, 2010

Giveaway with CSN Stores! CLOSED

You've heard me talk about bathroom vanities, bookends, dutch ovens, saddle shoes, and now console tables -- yes, CSN Stores has them, too! For as long as I can remember I've wanted my future home to boast pieces both antique and modern, rustic and refined. Here are a few examples from allcoffeetables.com that caught my eye:










Quite often the focal piece of a room, coffee and console tables offer up a myriad of decorating and living ideas. I've always imagined that I'll use mine for displaying books, vases and the like. They're also great spaces for setting up a board game. Gah, I have to stop with all this daydreaming and tell you what's in this for you!

I've teamed up with CSN Stores again to bring you all another great giveaway! This time they are generously offering a $60 one-time use gift code to any of their 200+ stores! That's right, you can use it toward anything your little heart desires! I may be talking about tables today, but this offer is good for much, much more! If your item of choice is $60 or under, you've covered! It can also be applied to larger ticket items good for $60 off the total price. It's completely up to you! So, take your time and explore the sites. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at what's available!

I will keep it simple again for entering this giveaway. All you have to do is leave a comment on this post! For a second entry, leave a link (in a separate comment) to an item from CSN Stores you like and would use the gift code for! Please note: only 2 entries per person and remember to include an email address (if your link does not direct to one) where I can contact you upon winning. This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only and will run until Friday, October 15, 2010. A winner will be chosen at random the following day.

If you have any questions about this giveaway don't hesitate to email me at the address in the left sidebar. All pictures are from allcoffeetables.com and link to their respective pages.

6 comments:

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Well that trunk is really nice! Though I really think my mom will kill me if I start shipping this sort of stuff when she's trying to declutter and move. ; )

S and O said...

I love that wooden trunk in the first picture...I can just image all sorts of cool uses for that :)
xoxo
Olivia

Unknown said...

Okay I know this is for US and Canadian residents only but I had to comment because that last table with the white jug on it is A DREAM!

Imogen said...

I love this style and I would also like to have a house with this sort of furniture. It seems like a fabulous giveaway.

Anonymous said...

ah beautiful!!! i wonder if they have art supplies...

Anonymous said...

Ohh what lovely items you listed!!