Cardigan: Land's End Canvas, Brooch: flea market, Dress: Target, Shoes: Aldo
This view from out beyond our house has always been a favorite of mine. I love how dusky the mountains look in the distance and the smattering of trees stretching toward the horizon. The sunrises over this little spot are especially beautiful. It's always a treat to see them.




10 comments:
Very pretty area. It snowed here today and knocked all of the orange leaves off the tress. It feels too early for that to happen. The good news is that it forced me to go buy some new tights so that I can wear dresses to work.
Oh wow - the colours! One day I'd love to live in a place that really changes palette with the seasons.
That is one gorgeous view! I look out of my window and see... my neighbor's house :( pooooooo. And you are looking sweet in that dress! Love that brooch (reminding me that I need brooches in my collection) and your leaf prop! :)
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
Your dusky mountains are indeed beautiful. I love the mix of autumn colors (in the hills as well as your outfit.) I'm still not used to all the oranges and reds and yellows in the leaves, however. While I adore them, we do not have much of them back home. There is a reason Washington is called the Evergreen State, after all.
I want to fly to America so I can watch a sunrise from that spot with you (with our film cameras in hand). I really do!
So sweet. I love your outfit and the scenery is perfect. I adore the pictures with the pretty autumn leves.
Autumn! The colours, the oatmealy cardigans and floral accents. You look lovely and the view is indeed very pretty.
I love the color of your dress :)
XOXO
i have that cardigan! i LOVE it! coziest sweater in the world.
I think autumn is your season, Emily. Your style and your colours you tend to wear really complement the reds, green and gold of the landscape. What a pretty flea market brooch. If I saw this when I was thrifting I would be so happy!
Post a Comment