If you read the blog Much Love you'll have noticed that Anna is participating in Frocktober. She has pledged to wear a dress every day during the month of October to raise funds for ovarian cancer research. While Frocktober is based in Australia, a handful of bloggers from all over the globe have come together (albeit virtually) to share their favorite frocks in support of Anna's endeavor. If you have a moment, do check out Friends for Frocktober!
Cardigan and dress: thrifted, Rings: H&M, Loafers: Bass


10 comments:
Frocktober! That sounds like a fantastic idea, Emily! That is a gorgeous dress! I understand why it's your favorite. I prefer dark floral prints, but brown floral seems to be the best! It's not too harsh for summer or spring, like black would be. Love that you paired it with a red cardi! I'm checking out the links now!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
You are absolutely right, this dress is really versatile, I can see why it is your favourite. And I don't know if it is the shape, colours or floral print but I think it is a totally "Emily dress"!
That dress is adorable with the little floral print and Peter Pan collar! I've been wondering what Frocktober is...my sister's boyfriend's sister in Australia keeps posting Frocktober photos of herself on Facebook, and I had no idea what it was about!
I love the way you paired the peter pan collar with such a bright red cardigan! You look adorable without feeling too .. lolita? You know? A very difficult balance! Success!
That's a wonderful idea! I would love to join, checking it out. Also love the dress...understand why it's your favourite.
<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com
your dress is so pretty :) you look lovely. I ended up sending my new favourite skirt over, so just bending the rules slightly, oops.
I love it, the colour is really perfectly versatile (a must for a much-worn dress). Just a question: don't you ever get sick of things when you wear them all the time and need to take breaks? I get to the point where I can't stand my things! (Such as my favourite brown floral dress, which has currently stayed home) ; )
I'll check out the page right away! And this frock is super pretty. I love the brown floral:)
Such a lovely outfit! It seems very English to me, and I love it! :)
Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi
this is really cute and a perfect fall dress. i love the collar and love it paired with the red sweater & tights.
Post a Comment