1) These photos are really lovely. I like the hole in the wall. 2) I got your card and photos! Thank you! The pictures are now up on my inspiration board in my nook. 3) Fun fact: I cannot stand The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel. I had multiple English teachers make us listen to it and I still have no idea what they were trying to teach us.
It's fitting that you didn't write any text to these photos, Emily. They stand just by themselves in all their quiet, melancholic, black-and-white amazing-ness. It always makes me quiet when I saw engravings on tombstones and realise the person died so young. I also find elaborate tombstones beautiful and frightening at the same time.
Please respect that all the images shared on this blog are my own unless otherwise noted. I ask that you contact me prior to using my images elsewhere or at least provide a link back to my blog. Thank you!
For the time being, this blog is advertisement and sponsorship free. Questions? Feel free to contact me.
11 comments:
1) These photos are really lovely. I like the hole in the wall.
2) I got your card and photos! Thank you! The pictures are now up on my inspiration board in my nook.
3) Fun fact: I cannot stand The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel. I had multiple English teachers make us listen to it and I still have no idea what they were trying to teach us.
oooh. I love black and white photos... I really like the gravestone photos and the chain on the fence.
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
I love the shot of the house! Beautiful and classic.
These black and white photos are so hauntingly beautiful. All the textures and shadows seem so intense, and I love it. The title fits perfectly.
I love the picture of the house.
I always love your forays into film photography... to sound like a broken record, they are so tranquil!
And unlike the person above, Sound of Silence is probably a contender for best song ever in my book!
Stunning pictures, they are really impacting. I can tell there is a lot of photography skill here.
I am reading/viewing this in a rowdy packed cafe... so the whole silence thing is a little lost - but the photos are just stunning!
It's fitting that you didn't write any text to these photos, Emily. They stand just by themselves in all their quiet, melancholic, black-and-white amazing-ness. It always makes me quiet when I saw engravings on tombstones and realise the person died so young. I also find elaborate tombstones beautiful and frightening at the same time.
Fantastic, Emily.
Your pictures are gorgeous.
Post a Comment