Floral print earrings, re-usable cotton tote, illustrated encyclopedia of indoor plants, floral print eye mask, cookie mint scented cupcake soap, adorable owl bookmark, bird and egg print file folder, and the Jul/Aug 2009 issue of Frankie.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Par Avion
I recently mentioned that last month was quite busy for my mailbox with projects, purchases, and package swaps. Just hover over and click the alliterated links in the previous sentence and you'll know what I'm talking about. One more parcel found its way to me on a beautiful sunny day in late August. It journeyed thousands of miles, crossed continents, and was sent all the way from New Zealand by Ana B from On Dressing Up. Just as with my package swap with Raquel, opening this treasure trove of goodies from Ana felt just like opening a gift from a friend I've known for years. I think that's part of the beauty of this whole blogging thing -- connecting with people and forming friendships through text and imagery even though you may never get the chance to meet in real life. It's pretty special, I think. Would you like a peek at what Ana sent me? Just watch the video below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh you're so lucky, another sweet package !! Everything is so lovely, I adore the floral earrings and the print of the cotton tote. Not to mention the owl bookmark it is so cute..
What a magnificent goodie bag. I adore the owl bookmark and those earrings. Lucky girl!
how fun! what a great package!
I love how you are displaying it!
Great package!
The video is such a lovely idea. I really want to get my hand on a copy of that encyclopedia. It looks right up my alley :)
oh, wow! what an absolutely wonderful package.
Frankie is such a lovely mag, isn't it?
tehehehehehe. I love the presentation, Emily. I like that little retro slide flickering. I'm glad you enjoyed this. I meant to write an email to thank you for your thank you note and your pretty photos :D I loved seeing your letter in my mailbox. I am actually going to send you the next issue of Frankie which is just about to come out in a week or two! So wait for it too.
this is so lovely:)
Oh So cute!! Everything is great!
Great video, i especially like the earings and owl bookmark. I think this package swap is such a lovely idea. also i gave you an award on my blog.
Sweet video! It's a nice change of pace from a picture post (though I like those, too). And such pretty things! <3
Re: our Facebook conversation, I'll give you a call this weekend! Who knows? :)
Post a Comment