Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oh, hi Autumn. You're my favorite.

Oh, hi Autumn

Today is one of those splendorous days where it feels like two seasons in one: springlike temperatures warming up an autumnal landscape. I love it and opted for a lightly layered golden yellow and brown ensemble - quite perfect for squirreling away the mild weather. I will remember this day fondly when I'm shivering come winter. To round out the joy of this fine Saturday I've had Buddy Holly songs stuck in my head for hours upon hours (Everyday! Oh Boy! Rave On!). Swell!

Oh, hi Autumn

Oh, hi Autumn

Oh, hi Autumn

Oh, hi Autumn
Cardigan, hat, & necklace: H&M, Dotted Swiss blouse: Old Navy kids
Dress: TJ Maxx, Tights: gift, Moccasins: Minnetonka

Little pup

Little pup

Our funny little dog has been enjoying the outdoors today, too! She's taken to chewing on a deflated soccer ball instead of my shoes. Good thing!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking swell in this darling dress :)

Raquel said...

first dear, your dog is a cutie!
second, I love your outfit of brown and yellow, it's such an autumnal combination! it matches the falling leaves' colours perfectly! :) and I always love when you wear your beanie. also, the first picture is so adorable!
and I love how you used pumpkins as photoshoot props! it makes even more autumnal!

chelsea said...

You look adorable! Love the yellow hat and the mocs, of course. We were having some unseasonably warm fall days last week. They were quite lovely. The weather has come to it's senses, however, and has returned us to the chilly crispness. I'll take it, though.

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

This is so cute! Every element works very well together, and it looks like a very beautiful day! Also like the pumpkins... it hardly seems like autumn without pumpkins! And your dog looks very blissed out. : ) She's a real cutie too!

kate maggie said...

These are some of my absolute favorite colors, I love it girl! you look so good in mustard. And how cute is your dog? I love it! Hope you have a great week!! x

Erin Cathleen said...

Nice to see Bebe making her blog debut. ;) And I love me some Buddy Holly... and your cheery yellow and brown ensemble. ^_^ I have been searching in vain for a mustard-colored beret that looks ok with blonder blonde hair (yes, once again I have lightened), but everything seems to clash! Ah, well. So much for my shopping ban, though, because I have to tell you about the most amaaazing coat I saw in H&M! Haven't purchased yet, but my debit card is itching to be swiped... naughty! Tee hee. We must catch up soon! <3

Unknown said...

Your dress! I love love love the flower detail at the bottom. And what a gorgeous autumn set of photos, pumpkin and all :)

TrophyBoutique said...

Yay for yellow! I am so happy ever time I see someone wearing it...
xo
Laurel