Thursday, December 29, 2011

For auld lang syne

I am not sharing any of my Christmas Eve or Christmas Day outfits on my blog this year. I planned on it, but the photos my sister and I took came out either too blurry or grainy (and I wasn't really up for trying to re-do them as there were more important things to worry about - visiting and eating, for example). That said, my family's Christmas was nice and merry; I hope yours was, too!

Even though my blogging was more sparse this past year, I have managed to compile my favorite outfit photos as per usual. So, without further ado:

Secondhand ducks

Photobucket
Photobucket
















Photobucket

{2010 review}
{2009 review}

Thank you for continuing along on this journey with me for another year, dear readers! See you in 2012. Happy New Year!

10 comments:

Rebeccak said...

A wonderful year! Hope you have a wonderful new years eve!

Cat said...

Gorgeous outfits! I just stumbled across your blog and I love it - you have a new follower :D

Cat xxx
http://www.takecourageblog.com/

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Ah, too bad about the grainy photos, but you're right... there are certainly more important things to be doing at this time of year than recreating festive outfits.

I wish you a very happy new year, and we'll speak in 2012!

Anonymous said...

Emily,
your September boater hat outfit is my favorite one of your pics! You've had beautiful outfits! And this post is definitely giving me an idea to go through my faves!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

Imogen said...

I love your outfits especially the January and March outfits that you posted. Happy new year Emily and best wishes for 2012.

chelsea said...

Great picks! Hands down my favorite is you in the little white frock and straw hat. So Avonlea romantic.

Anonymous said...

I love, love your blog!!!!!!

Raquel said...

Aww I can't choose a favourite of your outfits (or just a few!), you were great in every season, Emily!

And I think I haven't wished you a happy new year here, but even if I did, Happy New Year!

Courtney said...

i love, love, love the read dress from september. actually- i love all of your dresses. but you look really good in red!

ToKataifi said...

beautiful retro outfits...